The Tsrtcbus.in is the official website of Telangana State Road Transport Corporation (TSRTC) Online Bus Ticket Booking. TSRTC is divided out of APSRTC, after the formation of New Telangana State to meet the transportation needs of Telangana state people.
TSRTC Run bus services in various parts of the Telangana State as well as services to neighbouring states like Karnataka & Maharashtra. It also operates bus services to major cities like Bangalore, Mumbai, Pune and Chennai.
TSRTC Login Registration
TSRTC Online Bus Ticket Booking
All Ready Registered Accounts
If you already have a registered account, go to the official website (TSRTCBus.in) and click on ‘e-Ticket Login‘ link on the right side of the navigation bar. Now, enter your username and password and click on the Login button.
New TSRTC Log in Account Registration
- For TSRTC Sign UP, first click on the ‘e-Ticket Login‘ link on the homepage.
- Below the login form, Click on the ‘New Member? Sign Up link’.
- In the registration form, enter your details like Name, e-mail, Date of Birth, Address, City, State, Mobile Number, ID Card details, e.t.c.
- After filling all the required fields, click on the Submit button.
- That’s it, verify your e-mail address by clicking on the verification link to sent your e-mail. You can now start booking tickets online.
TSRTC Booking BUS Tickets
- Login into your account with your username and Password.
- Check the availability of tickets for on the particular date by entering the details like ‘From’ ‘and ‘To’ locations’ , Bus type, number of passengers and the date of journey in the relevant fields and then click on ‘Check Availability‘ button.
- Then, a new page appears displaying all the available buses on that date.
- Select the convenient bus based on availability and click on “BOOK” button.
- Now you will be directed to a new screen displaying the Seat Layout.
- Select the vacant seat of your choice by clicking on that seat.
- Enter the Passenger details and click on “Continue“.
- Select the Payment Gateway, tick the terms and conditions checkbox and click on ‘Make Payment’ button.
- Then you will be directed to a secure payment gateway, where you can make payment through Credit card or Debit card or by Net banking.
- After successful payment, your ticket will be booked and an SMS will be sent to your registered mobile number.
- Instead of printing the ticket, you can show this SMS along with your ID proof to the conductor while boarding the bus.